Whether you are new to crosslisting or have done it for awhile, review this list to help run it as efficiently as possible. Crosslisting should only be done at the beginning of a term (prior to any student submissions so to avoid their loss).
Be Sure To:
- Keep “People” hidden on the Course Navigation Menu to protect student privacy
- Change the course name so students don’t get confused if their scheduled section meets at a different time
- If you want to use discussions, set it up as a group discussion so students are only interacting with people in their section
Streamline Your Workflow:
- You can assign things (especially quizzes) per section to customize availability times and due dates
- You can sort Speedgrader submissions by section
- You can sort the Gradebook by section
Canvas Crosslisting Tips by Kaelyn Bullock
Please submit a tech ticket if you have additional questions.