As you make plans to close up your classroom for the summer (and a well deserved break), please take care of the following items:
- Please comply with the directions of your principal and main office to turn in or secure all classroom technology equipment such as document cameras, microphones, interactive pens, and remotes.
- Please also secure or take home all District-assigned devices (laptop, Chromebook, iPad, etc.), as well as all personally-owned devices..
- If you are leaving the District, complete this form.
- Power off projectors/IFPs, sound amps, and desktop computers.
- You may leave printer and copiers plugged in and powered on
- Follow the care suggestions for classroom audio
- Consider what you may want to save from Canvas, but no action is necessary
Thanks for your cooperation!