It’s easy to embrace your love of learning with REMC’s Virtual Courses! They offer a convenient way for teachers to connect and collaborate while reducing time and cost. These courses are available throughout the school year and are open to all Michigan school personnel. Best of all, all courses are instructor lead, free, and offer free SCECHs when completed.
Five to seven courses are offered each month. Each course is open for three weeks and consists of two (2) one-hour webinars and four (4) to eight (8) hours of resource review, assessment developments and written reflection. SCECHs are available, ranging from 6 – 10, depending on the course.
Courses offered in February:
- The What, Why, and How of Open Educational Resources (OER)
- OER to Support Competency-Based Education (CBE)
- Design Thinking made Practical
- A Practical Guide to Global Success Skills in the Classroom for the 21st Century and Beyond
- Social Media: Professional Development through Social Media, Level 1
- Extending Your Classroom to the Cloud
- Coding in the Classroom
Please feel free to contact the technology department if you have any questions.