2021 DECEMBER REMC COURSES
Stay warm and learn something new! Take advantage of next month’s courses to learn new skills and tools to enhance your classroom.
December is a great time to learn in an instructor-led virtual course setting. REMC courses offer 10 free SCECHs, and are open to all Michigan school personnel.
Registration deadline is Friday, November 26th. Through the support of REMC SAVE’s vendor partners, all courses are FREE and there are no SCECH fees. You won’t want to miss out on these virtual courses that are a great way for educators to learn, connect, collaborate and grow from the convenience of their home.
Register by Friday, November 26th – Classes Begin Monday, November 29th
- Coding in the Classroom
- Tech Up Your K5 Content with MITECS
- Helping Struggling Readers
- Digital Tools for Classroom Collaboration
- Inquiry and Questioning: Igniting Student Curiosity with Technology
- GSuite Tools to Build Engaging Remote & Blended Learning Environments
- Social Media 1: Professional Development through Social Media
- Remixing and Revising Open Educational Resources from #GoOpen Michigan
- Practical Differentiated Instruction
- Open Education Resources (OER) for Administrators
- Applying Google Apps for Education in Chrome
If you have questions or need further assistance with your course registration, please contact Erin Rommeck, REMC Event Coordinator.