Give yourself the gift of learning during the holiday season with a REMC course
Treat yourself to a REMC December course! Our professional learning is the best way to beat the winter blues and enhance your classroom learning in the new year. This month, our courses include tips to help struggling readers, ways to improve critical thinking through coding and how to lead a culture of change in your school …just to name a few.
Registration deadline is Thursday, December 1st, each course begins on Monday, December 5th. Through the support of REMC SAVE’s vendor partners, all courses are FREE and there are no SCECH fees. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn, connect, collaborate and grow with REMC courses.
Check out December courses:
- Coding in the Classroom
- Digital Tools For Classroom Collaboration
- Formative Assessment Tools that Support Teaching and Learning
- Foundational Elements of Literacy Instruction & Technology
- Gamification for Student Engagement & Learning
- Helping Struggling Readers
- Increasing Efficiency and Productivity
- Inquiry and Questioning: Igniting Student Curiosity with Technology
- Leading a Culture of Change in Your School
- Social Media: Strategies for Designing Learning Experiences
Register by Thursday, December 1st. You will receive a welcome email with the course login and other information prior to the course start date. If you have questions or need further assistance with your course registration, please click here.