Spring into action and take a REMC course to energize you and your classroom
You’ve made it through the cold, dark winter and soon the days will be longer and brighter! Why not give yourself some extra spring in your step by learning new skills to enhance your classroom and increase student engagement. REMC courses offer 10 FREE SCECHs and can be taken from the convenience of your home and when the time is right for you.
Registration deadline is Thursday, April 6th, each course begins on Monday, April 10th. Through the support of REMC SAVE’s vendor partners, all courses are FREE and there are no SCECH fees. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn, connect, collaborate and grow with REMC courses.
Check out April 2023 courses here:
- Creating a Digital Makerspace for your Classroom
- Engaging Students in a Personalized Classroom
- Enhancing Instruction for All Learners
- Exploring Formative Assessment Tools
- Game-based Learning to Build Student Understanding & Engagement
- Making the Most of Your Google Classroom
- Power Up: Digital Leaders
- Preparing Professional Presentations
- Student Engagement through OER Creation
- Using Virtual Reality in Education
Register by Thursday, April 6th. You will receive a welcome email with the course information prior to the course start date. If you have questions or need further assistance with your course registration, please click here.
REMC offers a look ahead at course offerings to help you plan your professional learning
If you are looking to enhance your technology integration skills, explore new instructional delivery methods or learn tips and tricks from Michigan educational practitioners – the REMC Association has something for you! To help with your professional learning planning, we are excited to share our REMC Course schedule through August 2023.
Take a look at all course offerings and register today! Earn 10 FREE SCECHs upon completion. Simply visit www.remc.org/remc-all-events/.