REMC courses offer educators new ways to engage students and enhance classroom learning from the convenience of their home. Their professional learning offers something for everyone – from those interested in a new skill to those looking to strengthen student achievement and engagement through the use of technology integration.
Registration deadline is Thursday, November 3rd, each course begins on Monday, November 7th. Through the support of REMC SAVE’s vendor partners, all courses are FREE and there are no SCECH fees. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn, connect, collaborate and grow with REMC courses.
Check out November 2022 courses here:
- Applying Google Apps for Education in Chrome
- Assessment Tools for the Classroom
- Constructing Your Blended Learning Classroom
- Game-based Learning to Build Student Understanding & Engagement
- Learning to use Open Educational Resources on #GoOpen Michigan
- Media Literacy: Fake or Real?
- Preparing Professional Presentations
- Storytelling to Enhance Teaching
- Using SeeSaw to Inspire Learning
- Using Virtual Reality in Education
Register by Thursday, November 3rd. You will receive a welcome email with the course login and other information prior to the course start date. If you have questions or need further assistance with your course registration, please click here.