The latest release of our student information system (SIS) MISTAR includes the following updates:
- Main Page Enrollment Widget: With this release, the procedure that is used to build the Main Page Enrollment Widget has been updated to include a count for ‘Other’ for students who are neither ‘M’ nor ‘F’. The new field is now visible in the Widget Editor.
- In Student Profile, when the phone icon in the banner is clicked (1) and ‘Show Student Contacts’ detail is displayed:
- The Contact PIN now displays in the detail shown (2)
- It is now possible to choose to also include email addresses for the Student, Counselor, or Advisor when clicking an email link for a Contact. This setting will be remembered when navigating from one student to another (3).
- The Student Pronoun field was added to the Roster tab–If a student has pronouns added to MISTAR they will appear in the student pronoun field in the Roster Tab.
- Mass Email will now check and warn if the user is attaching a file too large to upload.
- Parents and Guardians can now retrieve their PIN and reset their Password from the login page of Parent Connection: