The REMC Virtual Courses are free and open to Michigan school personnel. You can take courses “just to learn” or complete the course and assignments and earn SCECH credits.
All the courses are facilitated by Michigan educators. They last three weeks and consists of two one-hour webinars and four to eight hours of resource review, assessment development, discussion boards and written reflection. SCECHs range from 6 – 10 depending on the course.
These courses provide a convenient way for education professionals to connect and collaborate while reducing time and expense. Our courses are available throughout the school year and are open to all Michigan school personnel. Best of all, all our courses are free and offer free SCECHs when completed.
Seven courses begin on Monday, April 8.
Each course is open for three weeks and consists of two (2) one-hour webinars and four (4) to eight (8) hours of resource review, assessment developments and written reflection. SCECHs are available, ranging from 6 – 10, depending on the course.
- Here are some suggested options:
- Literacy Instruction and Technology: Foundational Elements, Level 1
- Inquiry & Questioning: Igniting Student Curiosity with Technology, Level 1
- Media Literacy: Fake or Real
- Authentic Student Learning & Gamification
- The What, Why, and How of Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Social Media: Professional Development through Social Media, Level 1
- Dynamic Presentations
Please click this LINK to navigate to the course offerings.