Summer is the perfect time to take advantage of REMC’s FREE Virtual Courses.
Seven courses are offered in June and begin on Monday, June 3. Deadline for registration is Friday, May 31. Each course is open for three weeks and consists of two (2) one-hour webinars and four (4) to eight (8) hours of resource review, assessment developments and written reflection. SCECHs are available, ranging from 6 – 10, depending on the course.
- Enhancing Instruction for All Learners
- Increasing Efficiency and Productivity
- Authentic Student Learning & Gamification
- The What, Why, and How of Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Social Media: Professional Development through Social Media, Level 1
- Literacy Instruction and Technology: Foundational Elements, Level 1
- Inquiry and Questioning: Igniting Student Curiosity with Technology, Level 1