EdPuzzle is introducing a design time for teachers in grades 6-12. This month they will demonstrate (15 minutes) the Live Mode feature and then allow for 30 minutes of design time with personalized support from members of their School Success Team.
With Edpuzzle’s Live Mode feature, you can project your video live in front of the whole class while students answer in real-time on their own devices!
Why might you use Live Mode?
- If you want to assign Edpuzzle videos for students to do independently, you can model how to interact with an Edpuzzle as a whole class
- Use it for a read-aloud and circulate the room as students answer comprehension questions
- Experience a poetry reading and allow students to analyze and make predictions
- Go on a virtual field trip using 360 video
- Review an Edpuzzle video students had for homework
- Showcase final projects from students and allow students to give peer feedback
- Observe a science experiment to practice making predictions and evaluating the results
Design Time will be on Wednesday, November 9