The MISTAR Consortium will release the MISTAR Q 220.127.116.11 hot fix on Friday, May 10, 2019. MISTAR Q will be unavailable from 9:00 PM – 9:30 PM.
This hotfix includes updates in Scheduling and Report Cards.
In the Student Scheduling module, new rules will show a schedule as “active”. These include:
1. A class is ‘active’ (shows when the Show All Classes checkbox is off) when
the entry/exit dates span the As Of Date
this is a previous term (term ends before As Of Date) column and entry/exit dates span last day of term
this is a future term and entry/exit dates span first day of term
2. When a user hovers over the term description (Quarter 1, Semester 1, etc.), a new tooltip will show the begin and end dates of the term.
3. When a user hovers over a class in the schedule grid, a tooltip will show the entry and exit dates for the student’s schedule record.
FYI – The Tooltip is a message that appears when a cursor / mouse is positioned over an icon, image, link or element. The tooltip displays brief helper text or contain information about the item.
In the Report Card module, several bug fixes and new enhancements are available:
1. Fix students appearing twice on the report when a student had multiple enrollments.
2. Fix printing extra page for some students.
3. Changed the column header from “Credits Att/Awd” to “Credits”.
4. Change the way test scores are formatted.
5. Modify report cards so non-English reports can be saved to Student Documents.
6. Fixed the problem with no data on the report card when including some test scores.
7. Fixed the “Split Notes between multiple columns” option to better use the entire area of the report card.
As always, if you have questions or concerns, please contact your MISTAR Support Team, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-334-1870.