Skip to content
- K-2 Students: These students will login with Clever. At the beginning of the year you will be assigned QR codes for your students. The students will scan the QR code with their iPad(Directions Here), and this will log them into IXL.
- 3-5 Students: Students will go to https://www.ixl.com/signin/pccs and click on the ‘Sign in with Google’ Button. It might prompt them to put in their password. (For help with password management and/or classroom strategies for passwords, please email Matt.
- Similar to last year. IXL will initially be rostered with MISTAR. As students leave and additional students enter your class, we ask that you email Matt at email@example.com, and we can assist you with adding new students.
- Both IXL and the district recommend that students be on IXL 20 minutes at a time, 3 times per week, for each subject. 60 minutes/week for math, and 60 minutes/week for ELA.
- Need help/recommendations to help with management and to ensure students are getting recommended time? Please see Blended Learning Strategies in FAQ.